About a year ago, March 2017 to be precise, IMPAC ENGINEERING & OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED was saddled with the responsibility to operate and maintain the OML 42 facilities (Batan, Odidi and Jones Creek) by Neconde Energy Limited. Over the period under review, the following have been our major accomplishments:
- Plant Stability. Except in the case of Trans-Forcados Pipeline(TFP) unavailability, no more frequent shutdown on equipment breakdown and we expect this to change as Keremor Crude Loading Platform comes on stream this year.
- Sustained Available Crude Production. Although production of some wells have been boosted via workover jobs, however crude production has also been sustained through equipment availability
- Increased Response to operations & Maintenance Issues. There has been improvement in the responses the O & M team receive from Asset Management Team (AMT) since our arrival on operations & maintenance issues.
- Increased Statutory Compliance. Most vessels were overdue for statutory inspection & re-certification by more than two years at our coming. All these have now been addressed.
- Zero LTI/Fatality. There was no injury sustained from the operation neither was any death recorded in the past one year.
- Value and addition cost saving of up to the tune of USD19M through technical know-how, experience and do it yourself activities we have been able to add value and great cost saving to the assets.